Are you a mom running your own business? Do you suffer from mommy guilt? It can be really hard sometimes to split your time fairly between your work and your kids. I mean, right? So today we're going to be talking about balancing motherhood and life as an entrepreneur.
In today's episode, I get real and shares some truths about my life. My laundry doesn't get always get done every day, or even every week. And I doesn't cook every night either. (Yikes!!) And yes, I get mommy guilt too. But, my kids do have clean clothes, they eat every night, and I manage to cope when my mommy guilt strikes. It can be done and today I share some of the methods that really work for me. Hint: meal planning is not one of them.
• The laundry doesn't always get done every day, or even every week. Nor does she cook every night.
• I too have mommy guilt.
• Is there really balance in life?
• Relax, give yourself a break and know that you're doing the very best you can, even if it's not perfect.
• I share three tips that have really worked for me.
• Ordering pre-cooked frozen meals can really save you time.
• Schedule your work hours. (This is hard to do sometimes when you have kids.)
• Hire a nanny or a sitter.
• You need to protect the time that you've set aside to work.
• Be present with your family when you're not working.
• What it means to really be present with your kids.
• Just do it and don't be afraid.
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m gonna bring it and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss all the goodness. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Oh, and hey… I would be honored if you’d leave me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you SOOOOO much!
Find me on Instagram - @rachelaperry
Find me on Facebook - @racheladamperry
Or click the button below to join my FREE Facebook group!!