Do you find yourself thinking mean and negative thoughts about YOU? It doesn't matter how successful you are, or even if you're the best mom in the whole wide world, we all have these thoughts. In today's episode, we're going to be talking about that mean girl. Not the one you had to deal with in middle school, or high school, but the one that lives inside your head! Tune in now to find out more.
• Our Inner Mean Girl (IMG) tends to get louder when we’re stepping out in fear and out of our comfort zone.
• IMG preys on us when we're feeling weak and insecure, so those are the times her voice will be the loudest.
• We need to be aware of the IMG when we're feeling low, inferior, or that everyone else is much better than us.
• Some places you should stay away from if you're feeling weak, vulnerable, or insecure are definitely social media platforms.
• Hear about my IMG tendencies.
• We talk about how to shut her down.
• Our IMG is a liar so you need to identify the three lies that she tells you most often and write them down.
• Turn those lies into truths and write each of them on a separate Post-it note as an affirmation.
• Say the affirmations out loud in the mirror every day for at least two weeks.
• You really are enough and you are amazing!
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m gonna bring it and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss all the goodness. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Oh, and hey… I would be honored if you’d leave me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you SOOOOO much!
Find me on Instagram - @rachelaperry
Find me on Facebook - @racheladamperry
Or click the button below to join my FREE Facebook group!!