Are you an entrepreneur? And are you constantly hustling to make enough money? In today's episode, we're talking about working smarter because, as entrepreneurs, it's easy to believe that we have to hustle and work crazy hours to make awesome money. But that's not really how it is. The truth of it is that you can work smarter and still make more money. Listen in to find out how.
After Rachel's son was born, she stopped teaching because she thought she wanted to be a stay-at-home mom. But then she discovered that she needed something more. After looking around for a while, she found a direct sales business, selling jewelry and accessories. But she soon became frustrated and resented having to work every weekend. Then it occurred to her that she was actually in control and she could decide when it was convenient for her to work. This opened her eyes. Fast forward a few years to when Rachel and her partner managed to build a multiple six-figure business while working less than three hours per day, three days per week. Yes!! Tune in today, to find out what they did, so that you can do it too.
• When Rachel and her business partner started The Tag Team, they worked only when their kids were in school and they offered training in the evenings.
• It was fine in the beginning, but it soon became exhausting for them.
• They realized that the pattern they were in was not ideal for their happiness or for their families and it started creating stress in their lives.
• They were introduced to Chalene Johnson and her program called Smart Success.
• The program showed them that working smart was actually something they could do.
• Through that program and process, Rachel and her partner discovered that they had priorities in their lives, and their first priority was their family. Work came second.
• Every other business decision was then held up against their priority, and as a result, their work schedule changed.
• Rachel and her partner created a really amazing work schedule, working only two-and-a-half to three hours per day, three days per week.
• Even with their reduced work schedule, they built a multiple six-figure business.
• Rachel explains how they worked smarter and built a multiple six-figure business.
• Step one is to identify your priorities.
• Step two is to outsource the things you don't have to do.
• Rachel explains how to outsource.
• There’s a freebie that goes along with this podcast to help you to work smarter, not harder. You can find it HERE.
• Hiring people freed them up and they made more money every time they hired someone.
• Step three is setting the hours that work for you and sticking to them as closely as possible.
• Step four is to remain focused during your work hours. (It really helps to turn off your notifications, to avoid distractions.)
• Taking breaks helps you to be productive.
• Step five is to map out the top three tasks you want to accomplish for the week on Sundays or Mondays.
• Rachel has a 90-Day Action Planner on her website, to walk you through the process to help you pick your big goal. Just click HERE to download it.
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m gonna bring it and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss all the goodness. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Oh, and hey… I would be honored if you’d leave me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you SOOOOO much!
Find me on Instagram - @rachelaperry
Find me on Facebook - @racheladamperry
Or click the button below to join my FREE Facebook group!!