Are you feeling good about your business right now, or are you getting frustrated? As business owners, we all face struggles each and every day. And, believe it or not, those struggles are worth it! Yes, they really are! Because they teach us lessons and help us grow. Hitting a roadblock in your business can actually be exciting because you get to figure out the answer. Tune in today, to find out what Rachel has to say about struggling, and growing your business!
In today's episode, Rachel is going to be sharing five of her top tips that she uses every day in her business. Whether you're thinking about starting a business, or you already have a business and you want it to grow, these tips are all applicable to you. Listen in now, to get Rachel's top tips.
• Tip #1- Invest in yourself.
• It’s detrimental to not invest in your business.
• It's very important to constantly be learning.
• It's really very important to prioritize investing in yourself.
• Some ways that you can invest in your business.
• Rachel and her partner took a risk and invested in enrolling in James Wedmore's mastermind.
• Having a mentor to guide you makes all the difference in the world."
• Do your research and ask for advice before signing up.
• Why you should follow Amy Porterfield.
• Tip #2- Share one new piece of content each week.
• Plan in advance for your new piece of content.
• Tip #3- Show up authentically.
• Rachel has no problem in showing the real her.
• Show up as you really are.
• People relate to Rachel and love her because she paints a real picture of who she is. You can be real too! In your own way!
• Don't just put out the highlights- show the struggles too.
• Tip #4- Stop playing small.
• Stop thinking you have it all worked out. Think about what you can do to make it even better! Take risks! Get scared!
• You were given your gifts so you can share them with the world.
• Tip #5- Don't wait for things to be perfect.
• Create something excellent, not something perfect. You can perfect it once people start using it.
• Get beyond the fear of putting something out there that may not be perfect. Don't get caught up in all the details. Just do it!Subscribe & Review in iTunes:
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m gonna bring it and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss all the goodness. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Oh, and hey… I would be honored if you’d leave me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you SOOOOO much!
For more info about Rachel's private coaching program, click HERE.
Amy Porterfield: https://www.amyporterfield.com/
Find me on Instagram - @rachelaperry
Find me on Facebook - @racheladamperry
Or click the button below to join my FREE Facebook group!!