Are you an entrepreneur? Would you like to scale your business without sacrificing your family? Today, Rachel is talking her good friend, Rachel McMichael. Rachel McMichael is a business strategist and coach who helps female entrepreneurs leverage the power of automation and break through their business ruts to launch and scale their online businesses. Through her signature programs, The Academy, and Automate and Grow, and her podcast, Business With Impact, Rachel works with driven entrepreneurs to bring them the strategies they need to build a business that allows them to live the life they love while still creating a massive impact. In today's episode, Rachel and Rachel will be talking to us about how to automate life, as a mom and as a business owner. Tune in now to find out more.
• Rachel M explains what she does to help entrepreneurs.
• Rachel believes entrepreneurs really can have it all!
• There is a way to do your business, and to do it in the time allotted.
• Shifting your focus, to get the best out of both your personal life and your business life.
• Rachel M learned the hard way that you don't have to work crazy hours to make money.
• Step one is making an intentional decision. Rachel M started with having a time-out from her phone.
• Rachel M breaks down the process that she shares with her clients.
• Start with identifying your goals and figuring out how much work you're willing to do to get there.
• Working out your profit goal and the time-frame for getting there.
• Step two is breaking everything down and simplifying things.
• Looking at revenue streams, and what it takes to generate revenue, doing what you do.
• Step three is automating. Remember though, that automating can look like many different things.
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m gonna bring it and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss all the goodness. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Oh, and hey… I would be honored if you’d leave me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you SOOOOO much!
For more info about Rachel's private coaching program, click HERE.
Rachel McMichael’s website: www.rachelmcmichael.com
Rachel McMichael’s podcast: https://rachelmcmichael.com/podcast
Find me on Instagram - @rachelaperry
Find me on Facebook - @racheladamperry
Or click the button below to join my FREE Facebook group!!