No one wants to navigate through the chaos that life brings, but learning how to take those messy moments and turn them into teachable and positive events is the most beneficial thing you can do for your business.
Today, Rachel shares her top tips for sifting through the messiness of life and using it to improve ourselves and others. Sometimes what we think is the “worst” thing that could happen can turn into the most productive, rewarding, or teachable moment. For a different perspective of turning your mess into magic, tune into this episode of Making the Leap.
· At 1:50 - Rachel talks about the power of letting go and allowing yourself to mess up
· At 3:09 - Find out what messy looks like
· At 6:10 - Listen to what Rachel has to say about persevering
· At 12: 12 - Rachel gives you permission to dream big
· At 13: 45 - Rachel shares some easy tactics to help you work through the mess
· At 15:10 - Rachel talks about making mistakes to help others
· At 18:19 - Listen about what Rachel says about the importance of being coachable.
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m gonna bring it and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss all the goodness. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Oh, and hey… I would be honored if you’d leave me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you SOOOOO much!
For more info about Rachel's private coaching program, click HERE.
Find me on Instagram - @rachelaperry
Find me on Facebook - @racheladamperry
Or click the button below to join my FREE Facebook group!!