Sometimes the very thing we need to do is the very last thing we want to do. That’s why accountability is crucial so that we can achieve our goals. In today’s solo episode, Rachel Perry shares her top tips for holding yourself accountable and why it’s important. Rachel shares insight from her own personal journey of accountability and how to apply what she’s learned to your own life. This episode of Making the Leap contains valuable and beneficial information for anyone looking for motivation to become the best version of themselves.
· At 3:22 – Find out what accountability is and why it’s necessary
· At 5:16 – Rachel talks about struggling with dieting and pursuing a weight loss journey
· At 11:30 – Rachel shares the most effective ways to stay accountable
· At 13:07 – Why getting involved in group coaching programs can help
· At 14:04 – Rachel talks about hiring a private accountability coach to help you take the right steps
· At 15:10 – Rachel shares another idea: rewarding yourself with things that motivate you
· At 18:02 – Rachel talks about creating challenges for yourself
· At 18:36 – Rachel suggests having someone close to you hold you accountable
· At 19:20 – Rachel talks about creating a system to track your progress
· At 20:26 – Rachel discusses the value of asking your audience to hold you accountable
· At 21:23 – Rachel talks about starting your own accountability group
· At 22:24 – Rachel’s final suggestion: asking your children to help hold you accountable
For more info about Rachel's private coaching program, click HERE.
The three things every successful entrepreneur has training:
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m gonna bring it and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss all the goodness. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Oh, and hey… I would be honored if you’d leave me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you SOOOOO much!
Find me on Instagram - @rachelaperry
Find me on Facebook - @racheladamperry
Or click the button below to join my FREE Facebook group!!