As a mom and entrepreneur, there’s already so much life to juggle. Having to advocate for your child’s special needs on top of all the daily hustle is an even greater challenge. As a business owner and mom to children with special needs, Rachel has discovered an array of tips to help maintain balance and improve your child’s experience. Join Rachel as she uncovers how to build better relationships for your child’s benefit, how to embrace embrace their individuality, and how to pursue your dreams at the same time.
· At 2:40 – Rachel shares her children’s personal journey with special needs
· At 8:30 – The benefits of getting private testing and the opportunities it provided
· At 10:30 – Learning how to elevate weaknesses and find solutions for struggles
· At 14:30 – Top tips for being a working parent and advocating for your children
· At 16:00 – Taking time to build relationships with the school and staff
· At 20:00 – The importance of not backing down and doing research to support your child’s needs
· At 21:30 – Why you should ask for help and how to get connected
· At 22:30 – The grieving process that accompanies your child getting identified and how to overcome the guilt
· At 26:00 – Celebrating your child’s differences
For more info about Rachel's private coaching program, click HERE.
Schedule a Discovery Call:
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m gonna bring it and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss all the goodness. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Oh, and hey… I would be honored if you’d leave me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you SOOOOO much!
Find me on Instagram - @rachelaperry
Find me on Facebook - @racheladamperry
Or click the button below to join my FREE Facebook group!!