We all need a reminder that we’re worthy, that we’re capable, and that we’re fulfilling our purpose, especially when we’re constantly bombarded by our inner-mean girl. This episode of Making the Leap provides valuable tips on how to take back your power and not succumb to the lies of our inner-mean girl. Rachel shares insight on her own personal experience and how she’s learned to dissociate herself with the negativity of her inner-mean girl. Join Rachel in this episode to learn how you can overcome your own inner-mean girl and own your power again.
· At 2:00 – Rachel shares her personal experience with mean girls and the impact it left on her
· At 6:00 – Identifying your inner-mean girl and how to shut her down
· At 9:30 – How to acknowledge her lies
· At 11:45 – Rachel talks about the importanct of teaching yourself to stop comparing yourself to others
· At 13:20 – Rebuking your inner-mean girl and letting her go
· At 15:30 – Owning who you are and overcoming your insecurities
For more info about Rachel's private coaching program, click HERE.
Schedule a Discovery Call:
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m gonna bring it and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss all the goodness. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Oh, and hey… I would be honored if you’d leave me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you SOOOOO much!
Find me on Instagram - @rachelaperry
Find me on Facebook - @racheladamperry
Or click the button below to join my FREE Facebook group!!