Taking your business out of a traditional setting can be scary, but Kayse Morris fearlessly left her teaching job to become an online business owner. In this episode, Kayse shares her story of building an online business by mastering the art of marketing. From planning hacks to advice for self-growth, Kayse uncovers it all. Join Rachel and Kayse in this fun, energetic conversation full of impactful strategies you can apply to your own business.
· At 6:00 – Learn what Kayse does
· At 8:30 – Hear Kayse share how she started making money outside of the classroom
· At 11:00 – What influenced Kayse to make the leap and start her business
· At 12:45 – Kayse shares advice on growing a business through marketing and using social media
· At 15:40 – Learn about Kayse’s most effective marketing strategies
· At 20:15 – The importance of nurturing current relationships to expand your reach to future clients
· At 23:00 – How to overcome the fear of taking a leap in your career
· At 27:00 – Top three tips for the starting entrepreneur
For more info about Rachel's private coaching program, click HERE.
Schedule a Discovery Call:
Youtube: Kayse Morris
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m gonna bring it and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss all the goodness. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Oh, and hey… I would be honored if you’d leave me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you SOOOOO much!
Find me on Instagram - @rachelaperry
Find me on Facebook - @racheladamperry
Or click the button below to join my FREE Facebook group!!