Sometimes life reveals that our biggest dreams aren’t always what we initially thought they were. Megan Stoeckl left her “dream” job in corporate America to pursue her own business and she’s never looked back.
In this interview, Megan shares her journey of creating an online boutique and what motivated her to persevere. Join Rachel Perry and Megan Stoeckl in this inspiring conversation to hear more about the power of consistency and tips to grow your own business.
· At 1:40 – Hear how Megan launched her career and the business platform she has now
· At 4:30 – How having kids changed Megan’s “dream job” and how opportunities began to reveal themselves
· At 6:40 – Learn what inspired Megan to take the leap of starting her own business
· At 8:00 – Megan and Rachel discuss the fear of rejection
· At 12:00 – The importance of finding people who support you and have similar goals
· At 17:00 – Using Youtube as a guide and other resources to create a game plan
· At 18:30 – How Instagram helped Megan build a successful business
· At 19:30 – The power of starting small and being consistent
Find Megan here:
Boutique Instagram: @Olliemarieboutique
For more info about Rachel's private coaching program, click HERE.
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m gonna bring it and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss all the goodness. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Oh, and hey… I would be honored if you’d leave me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you SOOOOO much!
Find me on Instagram - @rachelaperry
Find me on Facebook - @racheladamperry
Or click the button below to join my FREE Facebook group!!